20545 Center Ridge Road| Suite # 200| Rocky River, Ohio | 44116
Jeff Leitch Dan Leitch Julie Templeton
Cell: 216.973.4224 Cell: 216.870.1098 Office: 440.356.5552
Proudly providing account development, technical sales, engineering/quality support and program management activities for the following manufacturing companies:
· Baker Stamping Metal Products (Wilder, KY)—
o Split-seam, butted-seam tubular spacers and bushings; Multi-slide metal stampings.
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 1989
· Design Molded Plastics (Macedonia, OH)—
o Plastic injection molded components—up to 900-ton; Secondary processes include pad printing, hot stamping, machining (robot); ultra-sonic welding, etc.; Part design assistance and 5,000 sq. ft. tool room.
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 1991
· Eastern Sintered Alloys (St. Marys, PA)—
o Powdered metal parts—up to 300-ton (9-square inches); ESA’ manufactures gears, bushings, bearings, cams, levers, pawls, wheel hubs, and other structural P/M parts.
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 1984
· Fasco Fasteners (Alsip, IL)
o Standard and custom fasteners (nuts, bolts, threaded pins, rivets, etc.) and specialty cold-headed products as produced by 28 highly-qualified (IATF-registered) Taiwanese’ partners with a very sophisticated Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) warehouse system at our Headquarters in Alsip, IL.
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 2019.
· Hycom Inc. (Barberton, OH)
o Custom CNC’ tube bending & forming from 3/16” OD up to 6” OD; Secondary processes include flaring, beading, expanding, notching; welding and brazing of tubes; Also, CNC machining fittings, collars, flanges up to 8” diameter; Finally, Hycom offers zinc phosphate & powder coating.
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 2018.
· RW Screw LLC. (Massillon, OH), K & Y Mfg. (Canton, MI) and Metal Seal Precision (Mentor, OH)
o Precision machining at (3) locations from bar stock, forgings & cold-headed materials up to 72mm (2.800”) diameter; Capabilities include CNC’s (with Bar Feeders), multiple spindle (Schutte’s, Acme’s, Index, ZPS, Euro-Turns, etc.), Hydromat Rotary Transfer machines, and extensive secondary processes such as grinding (thru-feed, in-feed, center-type, etc.), broaching, rack-rolling, thread-rolling, worm-rolling, milling, honing, etc.
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 1973.
· Wire Products Co. (Cleveland, OH)
o Manufacturer of springs (compression, extension, torsion) up to .312” diameter; Wire forms (CNC-formed and 4-Slide) up to 14mm (.551”) diameter; Stampings (multi-slide, progressive die, high-speed punch press) up to 150 ton; Assemblies (MIG, TIG, Robotic welding).
o Cook-Leitch Inc. has represented since 1964.
· Metal Finishing Capabilities—
o Supporting OEM’ customers metal finishing needs since 1974……..
§ DeKalb Metal Finishing (Auburn, IN)
· Rack Zinc, Zinc Nickel and Zinc Iron plating.
§ Hale Performance Coatings (Toledo, OH)
· Electroless Nickel, Electroless Nickel with Teflon, Flash Chrome, Hard Chrome, Bright Dipping of Brass, Electro-Polishing and Passivation of Stainless Steel; Ultra-sonic Cleaning/Micro-Cleaning; High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) Thermal Spray of Cylinders, Pistons, Rods, Shafts, etc. using Tungsten Carbide, Stainless Steel, Chromium Carbide, Inconel, Monel and other Thermal Spray powders.